Over 700,000 Lives Secured with Emergency Kits and Disaster Supplies.
LifeSecure® Emergency Solutions has now secured over 700,000 lives in case of an emergency or disaster. We do this by providing superior emergency kits and supplies that meet US Government Guidelines.
We help people at Home, Work, School, and On-the-Go to respond effectively to emergencies and natural or man-made disasters.
Our short term goal is to reach half a million lives secured. Our long term goal is to help make Every Life Secure.
Who trusts LifeSecure to help them be secure?
- Government: U.S. Military and numerous federal, state, county, and municipal government agencies
- Companies: Fortune 1000 companies and business of every size
- Institutions: Educational, medical and non-profit institutions
- Individuals and Families: Over 700,000 people in all 50 States and countries across the world
Why have over 700,000 people chosen LifeSecure to help them be secure?
- Superior Supplies that meet U.S. Government guidelines
- Innovative design for survival gear that performs in tough times
- Improved organization for emergency kits that are easier to use
- Increased mobility with Easy-Roll and MobileAid emergency kits
- Added safety with high-visibility reflectors and LED flashers
Call us toll free at 877-877-5522 or email us at email@example.com to connect with an emergency solutions expert and see how we can help you...
Which government agencies, companies, and institutions trust LifeSecure?
Defense Logistics Agency
Export Import Bank of U.S.
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Tennessee Valley Authority
The Library of Congress
U. S. AID
U.S. Air Force
U.S. Army National Guard
U.S. Attorney’s Office
U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
U.S. Coast Guard
U.S. Court of Appeals
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
U.S. Department of Agriculture
U.S. Department of Commerce
U.S. Department of Defense
U.S. Department of Education
| U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Department of Justice
U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Department of State
U.S. Department of the Interior
U.S. Department of the Treasury
U.S. Department of Transportation
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
U.S. Embassies – Asia / Europe / Caribbean / Africa / South America
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
U.S. Federal Reserve Bank
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
U.S. General Services Administration
U.S. Marine Corps
U.S. National Park Service
U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
U.S. Office of Emergency Response and Recovery
U.S. Park Police
U.S. Postal Service – Inspector General
U.S. Probation Office
U.S. Social Security Administration
U.S. Transportation Safety Administration
* Numerous state, county, and municipal government agencies including those from Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Washington D.C., Wisconsin, Wyoming
CB Richard Ellis
General Mills, Inc.
Kawasaki Motors Corp.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Milliken & Company
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial
* Numerous large and small businesses, law firms, banks, and medical practices
Texas Tech University
UC San Diego
University of California, San Diego
University of California, San Francisco
University Of Houston
University of Michigan
University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
Numerous other universities and colleges throughout the U.S.
Chicago Public Schools
Deer Valley Unified School District
Los Angeles Unified School District
Pittsburgh Unified School District
* Numerous other K-12 schools and libraries throughout the U.S.
American Heart Association
American Red Cross
Betty Ford Center, CA
Northwestern Memorial Hospital, IL
Prince William Hospital, VA
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, UT
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, TN
Synergy Medical, MI
UCSF Medical Center, CA
Umass Memorial Medical Center, MA
University of Washington Medical Center, WA
Numerous other medical facilities and organizations throughout the U.S.