Flu Infection Protection: On-The-Go Kit
Protect yourself on-the-go in case of a flu pandemic or other risk of infection. This compact kit provides essential supplies for protection against infectious germs such as those that can cause bird flu.
Be secure if you are at risk for contact with contaminated bodily fluids, air, or surfaces or with others who may carry an infection. This kit provides N95 respirators**, eye shields and vinyl gloves for personal protection. For sanitation, the kit contains hand sanitizer and SaniZide (a germicidal surface disinfectant formulated to kill viruses - flu can live on hard surfaces for 48 hours or more), biohazard bags, and tissues. Slim soft-sided carrying case with adjustable shoulder strap can be stored in desk drawer, nightstand, briefcase, carry-on luggage, backpack, tote, purse, or automobile storage compartment. Lightweight: less than 1 lb.
**SAFE BREATHING: The N95 respirators (dust masks) in this kit meet the standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for those who may come in contact with germs that can cause bird flu.
[Note due to component contents, this item is available for UPS ground shipment only - no air or expedited shipment available.]
Secure-In-Place 25-PERSON 48-HOUR (2-Day) Emergency Shelter-In-Place Kit Set (10048)
This emergency preparedness solution supports 25 people up to 48 hours using U.S. Government guidelines to meet the essential survival needs for shelter-in-place support after a severe emergency or disaster. US Government recommendations suggest kits for workplaces and facilities that include: emergency instructions, water and food (both with 5-year shelf life and U.S. Coast Guard approval), search and rescue supplies and tools, breathing protection, first aid, emergency water [5–year shelf life], warmth, shelter, communication, light, hygiene and sanitation.
This solution is packed in three durable 5-gallon buckets for compact storage and use in carrying, purifying and storing additional water. The bright orange lid identifies these kits in an emergency, they seal airtight, and are tamper-evident for security while stored. U.S. Government agencies and leading disaster response organizations recommend having adequate supplies on-hand to support your staff and visitors.
- Emergency supplies recommended by US Government for a workplace of 25 people up to 48 hours
- Sealed 5–gallon buckets for compact, airtight storage
- Tamper evident, bright orange lid for emergency identification and security while stored
- Snap–on toilet seat and supplies convert bucket to emergency toilet
- Waterproof documents pouch attached to outside for quick access to vital information
- Long life: Water, food, batteries have 5–year shelf life
Contents: (Stored in 3 Buckets)
For search and rescue:
For breathing protection:For minor medical situations:
- (1) pair leather palmed work gloves
- (1) pair safety goggles
- (1) pry bar
- (1) multifunction tool [needle nose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutter, file/cutter, flat file, pointed screwdriver, mini–screwdriver, small screwdriver, screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, bottle opener, punch, knife blade]
For warmth and shelter:
- (1) first aid kit
- (6) pairs vinyl gloves
For communication and light:
- (1) 8' x 10' tarp/ground cover
- (55) emergency thermal blankets
- (2) rolls duct tape
- (1) roll plastic sheeting
For hydration and nutrition:
- (1) whistle with lanyard
- (1) emergency AM/FM radio with two sets of batteries
- (1) flashlight with two sets of batteries
- (14) 12–hour light sticks
For hygiene and sanitation:
- (77) 4 oz. emergency water pouches [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved]
- (1) collapsible 2–gallon water bag for carrying, purifying and storing water
- (150) water purification tablets
- (2) stir stick for stirring water during purification process
- (18) 2400-calorie food bars - containing 108 individual servings [5-year shelf life - U.S. Coast Guard approved]
For the emergency response leader:
- (1) 5 gallon toilet buckets
- (2) 5-gallon bucket for carrying, purifying, and storing additional water
- (1) snap–on toilet seat
- (12) biohazard bags
- (12) toilet deodorizer packets
- (1) toilet paper roll
- (100) moist towelettes
For compact storage and easy carrying:
- (1) Emergency instruction sheet
- (1) waterproof document pouch
- (1) writing tablet
- (2) pens
- Emergency preparedness supplies are packed in the waterproof 5–gallon toilet bucket with carry handle, airtight tamper–evident lid, and removable emergency document pouch. Bright orange lid identifies kit in an emergency.
Dimensions and weight:
Bucket 1 - 15" x 13.5" x 13", 30 lbs.
Bucket 2 - 15" x 12" x 12.5", 25 lbs.
Bucket 3 - 15" x 12" x 12.5", 25 lbs.
Take a closer look:
Front panel of 25-person Extended Support Kit.
Emergency instructions included with emergency kit.
Other supplemental LifeSecure Emergency Kits and Boosters that may fit your needs include: