Keep this kit in your vehicle to respond with complete confidence in any emergency or disaster that occurs when you are On-The-Go. Be Seen, Be Safe, & Be Secure... Compact, Hi Visibility shoulder and sling bag with integrated LED safety flasher carries 3 days (72 hours) of U.S. Government recommended personal supplies and room for additional emergency supplies and personal items. Stores easily in drawers, shelves, cabinets, and vehicles.
Dimensions and weight: 10.5” x 8” x 5”, 6 lbs
- For Emergency Response: Compact emergency–grade supplies cover all U.S.
Government recommended basics. Room to add a few additional personal supplies.
- For Safety and Signaling for Help or Rescue: Flashing LED Safety Signal reflective stripes on three sides, and high-visibility markings. LED Safety signal with flashing and continuous beam modes emits a super–bright beam that can be seen up to 2,500 feet and can be used to signal for help or rescue. Attached to the bag, it provides strong visibility to approaching vehicles and helps keep track of others when evacuating or traveling on foot. Signal can be removed from bag and worn using the convenient belt clip. For signaling for rescue, this kit includes one of the 2 loudest whistles in the world,the WindStorm Safety and Rescue whistle.
- For Hands-Free Response: Adjustable strap with 15 attachment configuration options ensures a comfortable and functional fit. Dual tote handles provide additional carry option.
- For Flexible, Quick-Access Organization: Three zippered compartments, quick-access side gear pocket, mesh water bottle carrier, and four gear-attach D-rings keep supplies organized and at the ready.
- For Durability and Protection of Supplies:This rugged sling and shoulder bag is made of durable 600 Denier Polyester to provide tough protection for your emergency supplies.
- For Identification and Emergency Information:Integrated card holder on back of bag can hold a business card, other ID, or emergency information.
- For Long Storage/Use Long life: Water and food have 5–year shelf life and are US
Coast Guard approved. 12-Hour light sticks have 5 year shelf life. Batteries have 5+ year shelf life.
Protection and Shelter:
- (1) N–95 respirator (face mask)
- (1) Emergency thermal blanket
- (1) Emergency poncho
- (2) 20-hour body warmers
For Communication, Light, Safety & Rescue:
- (1) Integrated LED flashing safety signal with multiple flash modes (up to 2,500 ft. visibility)
- (2) AAA Batteries for integrated LED flashing safety signal
- (1) WindStorm All-Weather Safety & Rescue whistle with lanyard (one of the two loudest whistles in the world - 103 dB - can be heard up to 1/2 mile)
- (1) Weather-resistant/Impact-resistant LED Flashlight (60 lumens - beam distance: 328 ft.)
- (4) AA Batteries for LED Flashlight (2 sets of batteries for extra life)
- (2) 12–Hour light sticks
- (1) AM/FM radio with 4 AA batteries(2 sets)
For Hydration and
- (10) 4 oz. emergency water pouches [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard
- (1) 2,400–calorie food bar (12 individually wrapped 200–calorie portions)
[5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved]
Hygiene and Sanitation needs:
- (1) 30-Piece First Aid Kit
- (6) Moist towelettes
- (1) Pair vinyl gloves
- (3) Biohazard waste bags
For Storage, Easy
Transport & Hi-Visibility Safety:
- Emergency preparedness supplies are packed in a rugged High-Visibility shoulder and sling bag with integrated LED safety flasher and quick–grab top carrying
Dimensions and weight: 10.5'' x 8'' x
5''; 6 lbs.
SecurEvac Hi-Vis Sling & Shoulder Bag Detail:
Hi-Visibility Emergency sling and shoulder bag with integrated flashing LED safety signal and reflective safety stripes. Bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body for hands-free emergency response. Adjustable strap with 15 attachment configuration options ensures a comfortable and functional fit. Dual tote handles provide additional carry option.
Three zippered compartments, quick-access side gear pocket, mesh water bottle carrier, and four gear-attach D-rings keep supplies organized and at the ready.