Flu Infection Protection: On-The-Go Kit
Protect yourself on-the-go in case of a flu pandemic or other risk of infection. This compact kit provides essential supplies for protection against infectious germs such as those that can cause bird flu.
Be secure if you are at risk for contact with contaminated bodily fluids, air, or surfaces or with others who may carry an infection. This kit provides N95 respirators**, eye shields and vinyl gloves for personal protection. For sanitation, the kit contains hand sanitizer and SaniZide (a germicidal surface disinfectant formulated to kill viruses - flu can live on hard surfaces for 48 hours or more), biohazard bags, and tissues. Slim soft-sided carrying case with adjustable shoulder strap can be stored in desk drawer, nightstand, briefcase, carry-on luggage, backpack, tote, purse, or automobile storage compartment. Lightweight: less than 1 lb.
**SAFE BREATHING: The N95 respirators (dust masks) in this kit meet the standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for those who may come in contact with germs that can cause bird flu.
[Note due to component contents, this item is available for UPS ground shipment only - no air or expedited shipment available.]
SecurEvac Crush-Resistant Rolling Earthquake & Emergency Kit [1-PERSON 3-DAY] (83100)
This crush-resistant mobile emergency kit provides superior mobility, organization, and protection of emergency supplies. This mobile emergency 72 hour kit meets U.S. Government All-Hazard Preparedness guidelines for 3 Days (72 hours) of emergency support for 1 person and provides additional comfort and protection. This emergency kit includes 2 internal ballistic nylon pouches for quick-access organization of emergency supplies that provide essential first aid, breathing protection, water and food [5-year shelf life], shelter, warmth, communication, light, hygiene, and sanitation. It's super-durable aerospace class exoskeleton frame, heavy-duty weather-resistant bag, and water-resistant internal pouches help to protect emergency supplies in all weather conditions.
This mobile kit's unique dual wheel design aides in transport and makes climbing curbs and stairs easy. An integrated seat and gear platform offers a place for people to sit and rest or can be used to haul additional emergency supplies (supports up to 300 lbs). It's vibrant safety-orange colored bag and flashing LED wheels assist in identification and a telescoping handle retracts for compact storage in less than 2 cubic feet (12.25- x 18.5- x 14.0-). This next-generation mobile emergency kit replaces heavy backpacks, duffel bags and boxes of emergency supplies.
- Compact/Comprehensive Emergency kit: emergency-grade supplies recommended by the U.S. Government and numerous others supplies for increased protection and comfort
- Quick-access organization: Emergency Preparedness supplies are organized in 2 Quick-Response water-resistane ballistic vinyl pouches with carry straps
- Easy-roll/flexible transport: dual 4" polyurethane wheels aid in rapid-response and climb stairs or curbs with little effort
- Integrated seat and gear platform: allows for people to be seated to rest and can be used to transport additional equipment and supplies (supports up to 300 lbs)
- Easy identification: highly visible safety orange bag and flashing (red/blue) LED wheels
- Durable protection for supplies: Super-durable light-weight frame construction, ballistic nylon inner pouches, and heavy-duty weather-resistant bag safeguard contents
For personal protection:
For communication and light:
- (1) N-95 respirators (face masks)
- (1) Insect repellent pump spray (2 oz bottle)
For hydration and nutrition:
- (1) Metal whistle with lanyard
- (1) AM/FM radio with two sets of AA batteries
- (1) notepad
- (1) pen
- (1) Flashlight with 2 sets of AA batteries
- (1) Flashing LED Safety signal (visible at 2,500 feet)
- (2) 12-Hour light sticks
- (1) 2,400-calorie food bar (12 individually wrapped 200-calorie portions) [5-year shelf life - U.S. Coast Guard approved]
- (6) 4 oz. emergency water pouches [5-year shelf life - U.S. Coast Guard approved]
- (1) collapsible 2-gallon water bag for carrying, purifying, and storing water
- (50) Water purification tablets
For sanitation and hygiene:
- (1) Emergency Shelter Tube Tent
- (1) Emergency thermal blanket
- (1) Insulated emergency blanket with waterproof shell
- (1) Emergency poncho
- (1) Box of waterproof matches
For medical emergencies:
- (1) toilet paper roll
- (3) biohazard waste bags
- (6) Moist towelettes
- (1) Hand sanitizer (4oz bottles)
- (9) EZ disposable towels (in stay-fresh tube)
- (1) Bar soap
- (1) Toothbrush
- (1) Comb
- (1) Toothpaste tube
For turning off utilities and other tasks:
- (1) First Aid Kit
- (1) First Aid guidebook
- (1) Personal First Aid packet
For storage and easy transport:
- (1) pair leather palmed work gloves
- (1) 14-in-1 multifunction tool [needle nose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutter, file/cutter, flat file, pointed screwdriver, mini-screwdriver, small screwdriver, screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, bottle opener, punch, knife blade]
- Emergency preparedness supplies are packed in a heavy-duty weather-resistant bag protected by a super-durable aerospace exoskeleton frame that rides on a dual-set of 4" polyurethane wheels. Emergency supplies are individually packed in 2 water-resistant ballistic nylon pouches and in quick-access pockets.
Dimensions and weight:
External dimensions: (including wheels) 12.25"W x 18.5"H x 14.0"D
External dimensions: (excluding wheels) 10.0"W x 18.5"H x 14.0"D
Internal dimensions: 8.5"W x 15.5"H x 12.0"D
Access door dimensions: 8.0"W x 13.0"H
Handle extension: 38"
Product Weight: 25 lbs
Other supplemental LifeSecure- Emergency Booster Kits that may fit your needs include:
Reference: Visit www.ready.gov for U.S. Government recommendations for 3-Day disaster kits and supplies.