Be Seen, Be Safe, and Be Secure in any emergency evacuation or response… Durable, high-visibility SecurEvac emergency survival backpack with padded shoulder straps, and sternum strap for stability in motion. Designed with a 3-LED flashing safety signal, quick-find emergency identification, and 360 degree high-visibility reflective safety stripes. XL-Capacity: 14″ x 18″ x 13″.
• FOR DURABILITY, PROTECTION OF SUPPLIES, AND COMFORT: Padded adjustable shoulder straps with heavy stitching and padded back panel and heavy–duty ergonomic zippers with doubled covering.
• FOR CARRYING CONVENIENCE, ORGANIZATION, AND EASY ACCESS TO SUPPLIES: Top–grab loop handle. Double zippered main compartment. Front small zippered pocket. Additional utility loops.
• FOR SAFETY AND SIGNALING FOR HELP: 3-LED Safety Signal (2 AA batteries not included).
• DURABILITY COMFORT AND SAFETY: This rugged backpack is made of durable 600 Denier Polyester to provide tough protection for your emergency supplies. Comfortable, padded shoulder straps are adjustable with heavy stitching for durability. Back panel is padded for comfortable carrying. Heavy–duty ergonomic zippers are protected by doubled covering to help keep dirt and moisture out.
• CONVENIENCE AND ORGANIZATION: Top–grab loop handle allows for quick one–handed transport. Double zipper on the main compartment provides easy access. Second pocket helps organize contents. Adjustable utility strap holds 3-LED Safety Signal or secures other supplies. Two additional utility loops allow for securing ID tag (not included) and other supplies.
• SAFETY: 3-LED Safety Signal (2 AA batteries not included) with flashing and continuous beam modes emits a super–bright beam that can be seen up to 2,500 feet. Attached to the backpack, it provides strong visibility to approaching vehicles and helps keep track of family members while traveling on foot. Signal can be removed from backpack and worn using the convenient belt clip. Can be used to signal for help.
14” x 18” x 13”